Peanut butter is life, right? And if you combine it with pancakes it's like being in HEAVEN! If you feel the same, then this recipe is for YOU!
The best about this recipe is that it is absolutely bodybuilding-cutting-diet-friendly. This means you can eat these delicious pancakes while losing fat (the recipe is low in calories) and building muscle because of its high protein content. I created this recipe because it is perfect for my bodybuilding show prep diet, as it contains exactly the nutrients I need and makes me feel satiated and satisfied even on a very low calories weight loss diet.
If you are interested in more delicious, satiating, diet-recipes like that check out my DESSERT DIET!
- 17 g wheat flour
- 23 g pea protein powder
- 18 g powdered peanut butter*
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 serving no-calorie sweetener (I used sucralose powder)
- 90-100 ml water
- low-calorie non-stick spray (optional, if you have a good non-stick pan, it works without)
*powdered peanut butter: not more than 13 g fat per 100 g. You can use PB2 or order it from batch protein suppliers, like myprotein, which will be cheaper.
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix well
- Add water and mix thoroughly
- Ladle some batter into the pan (3 pancakes)
- Cook in a pre-heated pan covered with a small amount of low-calorie non-stick spray for 3-5 min from each side
Makes 3 pancakes = 1 serving.
Approx. nutritional info per serving: 217 kcal/ 21 g carbs/ 27 g protein/ 4 g fat
Dieting doesn't need to be restrictive.
The more positive your mindset is and having tackled the issues around hunger, satiety and satisfaction, the process of reaching your goals instantly becomes easier and a breeze.
The recipes that I have created over the past years made dieting easy and sustainable for me and my clients!
I used these recipes to create the DESSERT DIET:
No hunger, high satiety, high satisfaction -
Your science-based, custom-designed fat loss and muscle building diet.