Leaving gym hungry after an intensive Sunday workout and passing a pizza place on the way home can have only one outcome: Post-workout PIZZA :D
- 1 can chickpeas (16oz/~450g)
- 150 g vital wheat gluten
- 50 g pea protein
- 25 g chickpea flour
- 350 g / 12.5 oz. firm tofu
- 350 g / 7 oz. tomato-basil sauce (low sugar, bought)
- Veggies, e.g. mushrooms, spinach, bell pepper
- 5 g / 1 tsp. baking powder
- 10 g / 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. onion granules and garlic powder
- Put chickpeas + liquid (don’t drain chickpeas) in a large bowl and process with a stick blender.
- Add all dry ingredients except nutritional yeast and mix thoroughly (hand mixer with dough hook attachments is useful ;-) ) to obtain a dough. Add a little bit of water if necessary.
- Knead and spread the dough on a baking paper sheet.
- Top with tomato sauce and veggies.
- Great tofu and mix in garlic powder, onion granules, nutritional yeast and a pinch of salt.
- Top pizza with the tofu mixture.
- Bake at 180C/ 350F for 25-30 min.
Give 6 slices.
Nutritional info per 1 slice: 272 kcal/ C – 18g/ P – 36g/ F – 5g